shoes-cross-trainer powered by inov-8--black-gun metal-8.5
not available? get notified
- Comes with 7 shoelace colors (Neon Green, Black, Gray, Atomic Orange, Atomic Yellow, Cobalt Blue, Shocking Red)
- Reflective HYLETE inline logo on toe.
- Reflective HYLETE logo on tongue.
- Built on a wider last to provide extra toe box room.
- A lightweight, neutral runner designed for the athlete with a developed natural running style.
- Performance upper constructed of fast drying mesh for optimum breathability.
- TPU lacing system is attached to upper and offers a more even support throughout the foot.
- Met-Cradle™ webbing provides forefoot security, while allowing for natural fluid movement.
- Contoured and lightly padded tongue and collar for enhanced comfort.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, 3mm foam insole supplies light cushioning.
- 1 Arrow Shoc-Zone™ - Midsole cushioning constructed for highly responsive underfoot sensitivity. Ideal for runners with strong feet and calves, and an efficient gait.
- Midsole Thickness: Heel/Forefoot: 9mm/6mm. Differential: 3mm.
- F-Lite sole delivers maximum traction on hard pack terrain.
- Sticky rubber outsole, based on climbing rubber technologies, for maximum traction on wet surfaces and unstable terrain.
- Meta-Flex™ groove on the outsole is aligned with the metatarsal to maximize forefoot pliability.
- Fascia Band™ – A replication of the plantar fascia ligament provides increased thrust power and reduces fatigue.
- Anatomic last is based on the average runner's foot, allowing for a good fit regardless of gender.
The F-Lite 252 offers a 3mm heel-to-toe drop, and is built on a wider last to allow more toe splay. This model is ideal for athletes who have developed a strong natural running style or who prefer to hit the gym in a flatter, more stable shoe. The F-Lite 252 is also perfect for athletes with slightly wider than average feet. Finally, the 252 is built with reinforced lateral and medial sides of the outsole to prevent shredding when descending the rope.