helix flex-knit integrated pocket short-cobalt blue-cool gray-smak
cobalt blue/cool gray
|Fits Waist Size(s)||OUT Seam|
|Small / Above Knee||30||19 1/4|
|Medium / Above Knee||32||19 3/4|
|Medium / Long||32||23 1/4|
|Large / Above Knee||34||20 1/4|
|Large / Long||34||23 3/4|
|X-Large / Above Knee||36||20 7/8|
|measurements are in inches|
How to Measure:
Large integrated cargo pockets with semi-auto lock YKK zippers and contrasting wrap-around panels give the helix flex-knit integrated pocket short a distinct look and function. Featuring the same flex-knit fabric, two-way drawstring, and patented waistband system as the popular vertex zip pocket short, the helix stands apart as the go-to everyday performance cross-training short.
- Flex-Knit Fabric: This ultra-durable, lightweight fabric stretches with your every movement, even deep squats and box jumps for you Crossfitters and functional fitness athletes. Quick drying, moisture wicking fabric performs on land or sea and is impervious to chlorine.
- Two-way Drawstring: VELCRO®*-free construction incorporates a patented two-way drawstring system allowing you to lace up on the outside, or keep the drawstring inside for a clean competition look.
- Patented Waistband: Waistband stretches up to 4 inches in circumference to provide a perfect fit, without cinching or scrunching; providing clean lines and superior comfort.
- Integrated Zipper Cargo Pockets: The same thoughtful pocket placement as the vertex zip pocket short but with a much larger, integrated pocket . Left and right angled zipper pockets featuring High quality semi-auto lock YKK zippers are optimally placed at the upper side seams of each leg to suppress the movement of any stowed items.
- Your Perfect Length: Available in regular, above the knee and long. Whether you prefer a specific length or are a taller athlete, there’s a perfect length for you. (Not available in all lengths for every size and color at this time.)
90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not iron.