icon II quad-blend polo
eclipse gray/eclipse gray
|Body Length||Chest Width|
|measurements are in inches|
|Body Length - Measured from high point of shoulder|
|Chest Width - Measured 1" below arm hole|
How to Measure:
Built with HYLETE's proprietary quad-blend fabric, the icon II quad-blend polo will give you a professional look with the functionality and resiliency of your favorite workout apparel. Strategically placed stitching maintains a consistent crisp collar stance.
- Quad-Blend: Proprietary quad-blend fabric leverages the unique properties of 4 distinct fibers to provide optimal stretch, resiliency, wicking, and durability.
- Back Panel: Flattering/athletic back panel design.
- Flat-lock Stitching: Durability and minimizes chafing provided by flat-lock stitching.
- Athletic Cut: V-shaped athletic cut that complements the results of your training.
- Perfect Stretch: Perfect amount of stretch to keep your training movements comfortable and unrestricted.
- Collar Stance: Strategically placed stitching maintains a consistent crisp collar stance, eliminating unwanted collar spread.
31% Bamboo Rayon / 32% Rayon / 31% Cotton / 6% Spandex
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not iron.