NASM vertex zip pocket short
|Fits Waist Size(s)||OUT Seam|
|Small / Above Knee||30||19|
|Medium / Above Knee||32||19 1/2|
|Medium / Long||32||22 3/4|
|Large / Above Knee||34||20|
|Large / Long||34||23 1/2|
|X-Large / Above Knee||36||20 1/2|
|measurements are in inches|
How to Measure:
The same quality engineering and thoughtful attributes of the apex model are included in the vertex with a few new tweaks making it a lighter, more comfortable, and better performing short. The vertex's proprietary waistband gives this best in class cross-training short a noticeable competitive advantage.
- Two-way Drawstring: VELCRO®*-free construction incorporates a patent-pending, two-way drawstring system allowing you to rock out with your drawstring out, or lace up on the inside for a clean competition look.
- Proprietary Waistband: Waistband stretches up to 4 inches in circumference to provide a perfect fit, without cinching or scrunching; providing clean lines and superior comfort.
- Fabric of the Future: This ultra-durable, lightweight fabric stretches with your every movement, even deep squats and box jumps for you Crossfitters and functional fitness athletes. Quick drying, moisture wicking fabric performs on land or sea and is impervious to chlorine. Hot tub? Yes.
- Zipper Side Pockets: Left and right angled zipper pockets are optimally placed at the upper side seams of each leg to suppress the movement of any stowed items while running, falling or awkwardly hanging upside down. Convenient cord access makes either pocket perfect for your phone or MP3 player.
- Your Perfect Length: Available in regular, above the knee and long. Whether you prefer a specific length or are a taller athlete, there’s a perfect length for you. (Not available in all lengths for every size and color at this time.)
90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not iron.