O.U.R. tri-blend crew tee-black-yellow-sm
*100% of all gross profits of the O.U.R. tri-blend crews will go towards O.U.R. rescue's efforts to end child slavery world wide.
Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R.) mission statement: Using cutting edge computer technology and human intelligence, Operation Underground Railroad’s undercover teams of former CIA and Special Operations personnel go into the darkest corners of the world to help liberate enslaved children and dismantle the criminal networks.
- How much does it cost to save a child? Each situation is different depending on travel, research, sting set-up, working with governments, etc., but on average one operation costs about $20,000 and each operation can save anywhere from 1 to 50 children.
- What happens to rescued children? Operation Underground Railroad rescue missions are always conducted in cooperation with government authorities as such, when children are rescued, they are under the jurisdiction of the county where they are rescued and are placed into state custody. O.U.R. works with the government authorities to place children in orphanages and rehabilitation programs which are predetermined and trusted by O.U.R.
- What happens to the criminals? Perpetrators are arrested, tried and sentenced. O.U.R. follows this process every step of the way to make sure they can never kidnap and harm children ever again.
- 50% Poly, 25% Cotton, 25% Rayon
- 32 singles, 4.2 oz fabric
- Care: machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach