verge II flex-woven zip pocket short cool-gray-silver-sm
The verge ll flex-woven zip pocket short is the result of the HYLETE nation’s continued support and feedback which now features upgraded trims (drawstrings and zippers), anti-microbial treated fabric, a new shorter quad-cut length option, and six new potential colors.
The next iteration of the ultimate “cross-over” short offers a near weightless feel and the optimal balance between stretch and durability. Providing security and superior comfort, our patented waistband system incorporates a two-way drawstring allowing you to lace up on the outside, or keep the drawstring inside for a clean, competition look.
Select your favorite colors of the verge II flex-woven zip pocket short and back it today!
Keep reading for details on features and benefits.
- Flex Woven Fabric: Built with lightweight, sweat-wicking, quick drying flex-woven fabric.
- Flex-Knit Panels: Inset flex-knit fabric panels provide increased stretch and improved range of motion in all the right places
- Odor Resistant: Anti-microbial treated fabric keeps the shorts germ free.
- Patented Waistband System: Waistband stretches up to 4 inches in circumference to provide a perfect fit, without cinching or scrunching; providing clean lines and superior comfort.
- Two-way Drawstring: VELCRO®*-free construction incorporates a patented two-way drawstring system allowing you to lace up on the outside, or keep the drawstring inside for a clean competition look. New silicone textured drawstrings ensure they stay tied during training.
- Zipper Side Pockets: Perfectly placed zipper side pockets with semi-auto lock YKK zippers provide the perfect amount of storage with minimal movement of stowed items.
- Your Perfect Length: Now available in quad-cut, above the knee, regular, and long (not available in all lengths for every size and color).
90% Polyester / 10% Spandex
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, do not bleach, do not iron.