#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, while many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving. On Tuesday, November 28th, HYLETE will be donating 100% of the proceeds of each charity tee sold to their respective organizations. Please help spread the message by using #GivingTuesday and #HYLETEnation. Below is a recap of each charity's year who are part of the HYLETE charity program.


Born out of tragedy, the mission of The 31Heroes Project is to raise money and awareness through social and athletic events to support the families of Extortion 17, and honor their legacy by funding the treatment of traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder.

The 31Heroes WOD (workout of the day) was specifically designed to remember the fallen heroes of August 6, 2011 and honor their legacy and sacrifice. This year, over 100 teams participated and raised over $50,000 for the veteran community! 

The Memorial Beach Challenge and 31Miles for 31Heroes continues to grow each year as 31Heroes beneficiary events raising funds and bringing communities together in support of their mission by creating an atmosphere that honors the military.

To support 31Heroes, purchase the 31Heroes limited edition tri-blend crew.

Team Rubicon

In 2017, the goal was to increase Team Rubicon’s capacity to respond to multiple and complex disasters, develop new capabilities to better serve impacted communities, and provide a greater level of transparency to our supporters. Team Rubicon is better positioned to serve those in need, regardless of the size or scope of the disaster. With the launch of the Mobile Training Center and an investment in our Training programs, we were better equipped in 2017 to deliver skill-based disaster response training to Team Rubicon members. 

In 2017, the veterans, first responders, and civilian volunteers with Team Rubicon have responded to 58 disasters, including Hurricane Harvey, Irma, and Maria. The organization’s response to Hurricane Harvey is the largest to date, deploying over 2,100 volunteers to serve more than 1,000 residents in communities across the Texas Gulf Coast. Furthermore, Team Rubicon launched a pilot recovery program to help Harvey-impacted communities rebuild. 

To support Team Rubicon, purchase the Team Rubicon limited edition tri-blend crew.

Scratch My Belly

Scratch My Belly is an all-breed animal rescue, saving dogs from high-kill shelters in Southern California, as well as the streets of Mexico. The rescue is based out of Rancho Sante Fe, California, but has foster families all over San Diego County and Orange County. The rescue relies solely on fosters, and without the help of these caring people, Scratch My Belly could not take in and save the dogs it does. The rescue is always looking to add more reliable and loving fosters to their current volunteer base. Scratch My Belly provides 100% of the supplies, and the foster provides the care and attention the dog needs.

Scratch My Belly has saved 97 dogs this year alone! This is not even including the dogs we have rescued and transferred to other rescues. We are certain we will be able to achieve over 100 dogs saved by year end, which was the goal for 2017. Expenses currently run around $3,900 per month, with 93% of funds going to bet care, shelter fees, supplies and transport. The other 7% goes to insurance, PO Box, marketing, etc. Our sole source of income are adoption and private donations, grants, and our partnership with HYLETE. 

To support Scratch My Belly, purchase the Scratch My Belly limited edition tri-blend crew.

O.U.R Rescue

Since being founded in 2013, Operation Underground Railroad (O.U.R) Rescue has gathered the world’s experts in extraction operations and in anti-child trafficking efforts to bring an end to child slavery around the world. The team consists of former CIA, Navy SEALs, and Special ops operatives that lead coordinated identification and extraction efforts. Once victims are rescued, a comprehensive process involving justice for perpetrators, and recovery and rehabilitation for the survivors begins. 

Over the past three years of existence, O.U.R Rescue has rescued 745 victims and assisted in the arrests of more than 365 traffickers around the world.

To support O.U.R Rescue, purchase the O.U.R Rescue limited edition tri-blend crew.