Thin Mints (Fat Fudge)
Recipe by Jason Sani, Certified Trainer
Similar to thin mints or peppermint patties. These treats taste incredible without any added sugar!¬†Perfect craving buster whether you are eating low carb or simply desire a treat for sustained energy.¬†The peppermint and coconut oil support immune and digestive help with antimicrobial benefits.¬†Use this as a base and feel free to modify as you desire.¬†
- 2 heaping tbsp coconut oil or coconut butter, melted
- 3 tbsp chocolate plant protein (or sub for cacao powder)¬†
- 1 squirt chocolate stevia (or monk fruit)¬†
- 1/4 tsp peppermint oil
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs or sugar-free chocolate chips
- Mix melted coconut oil and pour over non-stick mat or paper
- Set in freezer for 15+ minutes
- Break up into 1” pieces and keep in freezer for best consistency
*Optional sweetness with extra vanilla stevia
For more¬†from¬†Culinary Nutritionist,¬†Jason check out his¬†website,¬†www.activemb.com.
About HYLETE Educational Content :
The HYLETE Community includes tens of thousands of certified trainers who encourage the health and well-being of others. We have teamed up with these experts in their field to share knowledge and advice, previously only available to their clients and patients. This Educational Content allows certified trainers to share their authentic perspective, in their own words, with the entire HYLETE Community. The views, information, methods, and opinions expressed in these blog posts belong solely to the respective authors, and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of HYLETE.
Are you a certified trainer who would like to share knowledge with the entire HYLETE Community? Click here to learn more about how you can contribute your expert voice.